Please read carefully.
VAPPSY.com is owned and operated by Hyphen Tech Inc., refered to as HTI throughout these terms.
Unless otherwise indicated, this website and its contents are the property of HTI and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, or assigns. By accessing this website, you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree, you have no right or license to access this website and you should not do so.
1. You are authorized to download authorized material from this website, only, if you agree with our terms. In doing so, you may not remove or in any way alter any trademark, copyright, or other proprietary notice. Except as allowed in the preceding sentence, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish, commercially exploit, or upload any of the material on this website without the prior written consent of HTI. No intellectual property or other rights in and to this website, other than the limited right to use set forth above, are transferred to you.
2. HTI MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS website OR ITS CONTENTS, WHICH ARE PROVIDED FOR USE “AS IS.” HTI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE website AND ANY website WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. HTI ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS website, OR ANY website WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of all information, opinions and other material on this website or any website with which it is linked. Price information for our services and/or products is subject to change without notice.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, HTI and its employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors shall in no event be liable for any claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a computer or electronic virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if HTI has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any website with which it is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
4. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless HTI from and against any and all claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, expenses, and liabilities of whatever nature and howsoever arising (including but not limited to any legal or other professional fees and the costs of defending or prosecuting any claim and any loss of profit, goodwill, and any other direct or consequential loss) incurred or suffered by HTI directly or indirectly by reason of any act or omission which you commit in breach of these terms and conditions and the obligations and warranties contained in them.
5. HTI offers a 30 day money back guarantee for VAPPSY’s service. We encourage you to make sure the service and/or product you are interested in meets your online needs prior to your purchase. We are here to assist you and make your purchase a pleasant one so feel free to call us before you make a purchase.
6. HTI services and products are available online and as such does not warrant shipping procedures. In the event our product line changes and requires shipping then we will update these terms.
CURRENCY OF TRANSACTION
7. Unless otherwise noted ALL transactions are proccessed in US dollars.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
8. VAPPSY.com’s monthly and annual prices are based on what we consider to be normal use acceptance. VAPPSY accounts are based on individual use and not company / corporate use. Therefore, we have imposed a monthly 2 GB bandwidth usage limit per account. The bandwidth limit is not the amount of video testimonials you can store per account, rather it is the amount of bandwidth used for streaming videos. In the event your account usage goes over the 2 GB limit then we will contact you to discuss a fee to cover the additional bandwidth consumption. Before we charge you for additional bandwidth we will provide you with a bandwidth meter, located in your admin area, so you can monitor the amount of bandwidth being used.
Companies and Corporations requiring the ability to push large amounts of video data may contact us to discuss a solution that will accommodate their specific needs. An example of such a case would be a company who employs independent agents, who’s agents would post testimonials to the company’s main website. This scenario could ultimately require higher bandwidth ability.